Buy Dominion - Nocturne PC
This DLC requires base game Dominion.
Compare prices with GG.deals to find the cheapest cd key for Dominion - Nocturne PC. Head over to one of the trusted game stores from our price comparison and buy cd key at the best price. Use the indicated client to activate key and download and play your game.
Compare prices in official stores
Compare prices in KeyshopsRisk info
04 Oct 2021
Temple Gates Games
About Dominion - Nocturne
You’ve always been a night person; lately you’ve even considered becoming a vampire. There are a lot of advantages: you don’t age; you don’t have to see yourself in mirrors anymore; if someone asks you to do something, you can just turn into a bat, and then say, sorry, I’m a bat.
There are probably some downsides though. You always think of the statue in the town square, that came to life, and now works as the tavern barmaid. The pedestal came to life too, so she has to hop around. The village blacksmith turns into a wolf whenever there’s a full moon; when there’s a crescent moon, he turns into a chihuahua. That’s how this stuff goes sometimes. Still, when you breathe in the night air, you feel ready for anything.
This set introduces more unique cards than any prior set, and many of these cards are not typical kingdom cards. These are special non-Supply cards that come into play if a Kingdom card says to. This set introduces a new phase after Buy, the Night phase. It offers replacement starting deck cards. While some think that the setup of this game can be a bit more complex, this digital version automates that, to make sure all the proper piles are in play from the get go.
Some cards in the site are gained directly into the players hand. Some cards start in the trash. One Kingdom pile contains cards of many types. This set is notable for having a high ratio of non-Action Kingdom cards, as well as quite a few new card types.
The expansion has a bit more fantasy than usual Dominion sets and was designed with theme in mind. For example the Vampire card turns into a Bat card, and the Leprechaun card grants Wish cards if he's caught at the end of a rainbow (a set of seven cards).
A new phase, the Night phase, changes the strategy of the game. Night cards are not limited by Action caps, so they are intrinsically non-terminal. Night happens after the buy phase, so these cards tend to center on supporting future turns, attacking opponents, and deck management.
Heirlooms are alternates to Copper in the player's starting deck and can wildly change first turn plays. Lucky Coin and Cursed Gold should be used considered carefully as they can bloat players decks when used willy-nilly. Pouch and Goat can speed up engine building. Magic Lamp and Haunted Mirror act as sorts of sidequests in the game, with great rewards.
Boons and Hexes
Boons and Hexes come in automatically randomized piles, and are distributed by Fate and Doom type cards respectively. Some of the Boons can give rewards just at the right moment, others will have effects that can't be capitalized on yet - it's the luck of the draw. Some of the Hexes can be devastating, and others can be shrugged off. If you're planning to Hex your opponents, you may want to cast a lot of Hexes to be sure to hand out at least one strong one.
Some of the engine building cards in Nocturne:
- Monastery - Valuable trasher
- Tracker - Gives access to Pouch
- Ghost Town - Duration Village
- Blessed Village - Village and a Boon
- Cemetery - Grants the Ghost
- Conclave - Favors variety
- Devil's Workshop - Gainer
- Exorcist - Gains a Spirit, thins deck
- Necromancer - Flexible Action, unlocks Zombies
- Shepherd - Non-terminal draw
- Cobbler - Great gainer
- Cursed Village - A village with a Hex
- Den of Sin - Duration drawing
- Tragic Hero - Drawing Action that transforms to Treasure later
- Vampire - Gainer that slows opponents
- Werewolf - Card draw and slowing opponents
Engine friendly Boons:
- The Earth's Gift, The Swamp's Gift - Gainers
- The Flame's Gift - Trasher
- The River's Gift, The Sun's Gift - Benefit a future turn
Nocturne includes a couple of Big Money friendly cards:
- Fool - Lucky Coin - Amasses Silver
- Leprechaun - Can gain Gold
Digital Optimizations and Custom Settings
- Changeling - You can opt to smartly ask when to exchange for a Changeling
- Faithful Hound - You can opt to automatically always set Faithful Hound aside
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Price History of Dominion - Nocturne
Sorry, we have not recorded any price for this game in Official Stores.
Enable Keyshops to see recorded prices.