Buy FSX Steam Edition: Airbus A318/A319 Add-On PC
This DLC requires base game Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition.
Compare prices with GG.deals to find the cheapest cd key for FSX Steam Edition: Airbus A318/A319 Add-On PC. Head over to one of the trusted game stores from our price comparison and buy cd key at the best price. Use the indicated client to activate key and download and play your game.
Compare prices in official stores
About FSX Steam Edition: Airbus A318/A319 Add-On
- Realistic and immersive simulation of the Airbus A318 and A319
- Late model cockpit with LCD and updated ADIRS (Air Data Inertial Reference System)
- Sublime modelling/texturing based on the latest technologies. Very easy on frame-rates.
- Realistic lighting effects
- Dozens of non-standard animations, all with sound effects (sun screens, windows, tables, tiller, jump seat, standby compass, drooping flight surfaces etc.). All main doors and cargo hatches can be opened. Extensive options are included to toggle ground objects (cones, ground power etc.)
- Detailed step-by-step manuals along with checklist and procedures
- Add-in system that allows the aircraft to be extended with 3rd party applications (all using the right MCDU)
- Add-in View system which adds many pre-defined views for easy use, emulates 2D panel views
- Add-in Sound system: hundreds of background sounds for added immersion
- Add-in Checklist system: semi-automated audio checklists
- Fully custom Fly-by-Wire systems with flight envelope protection, stall protection, pitch and roll limiter, g-load limiter, over speed protection, Alpha Floor protection, and auto trim.
- Fully custom autopilot systems, with full Cat III auto land, V/S, Managed CLB/DES, OP CLB/DES, heading and NAV modes. VNAV and LNAV included. FPA/TRK included. Steep Approach possible on A318
- Fully Custom Thrust Computer Systems (FADEC), throttle with detents, FLEX take-off
- Full featured MCDU (Multifunction Control Display Unit)
- Flight plans support SIDs, STARs, transitions, approaches, go-arounds, holds, managed climbs and descent, constraints, and direct-to route editing
- VOR tracking implemented, DME arcs supported
- Comes with NavDataPro (LIDO) navigation database (AIRAC 1511). This data is compatible with Navigraph.
- 14 ECAM (Electronic Centralized Aircraft monitor) pages included for realistic failure management
- Fully featured Digital Flight Data Recorder (DFDR) with 25 hour storage capacity and external display program
- Fully featured ADIRS (Air Data Inertial Reference System)
- Fully featured TCAS system (including audio warnings) for AI Traffic, IVAO, & VATSIM.
- Custom electrical bus system with realistic battery run down and voltages.
- Navigation display with curved lines, de-cluttering, stopwatch, runway information, range change, mode change, stopwatch etc.
- Fully functional Weather Radar with manual and multiscan which works with core weather as well as most weather add-ons.
- Custom fuel flow, bypassing core limitations.
- Custom auto brakes with constant deceleration
- Full featured loading and refuelling module (interfaced with FSX) with advanced and simple mode.
- Experimental connected Flight Deck that allows you full multi crew flying (compatible with IVAO, VATSIM)
- Realistic ground behavior
- Advanced brakes with realistic brake temperatures
- Engine models fully updated, highly accurate thrust, EPR, N1,N2, EGT, FF
- A319 IAE liveries: Aerosoft House livery
- A319 CFM liveries: TAP Portugal and Aerosoft House livery
- A318 CFM liveries: Air France and Aerosoft House livery
- APU with correct start-up time
- Various background sounds from cabin crew, flight crew and ATC
- 16 Checklists from cockpit preparation to parking
- Checklists mainly start automatic based on the flight situation p. e. the BEFORE TAKE CL automatically starts when plane reaches the runway holding point, DESCENT PREPARATION CL 9 NM from TOD etc.
- Checklist items spoken by the pilot and confirmed by the co-pilot
- Option included that the co-pilot also performs certain settings (gear up, flaps settings etc.) which are part of the checklists
- InfoBar displaying the next manually to be taken action
- Speed limiter (if the speed below 10kfeet exceeds 250 knots, the co-pilot gives a warning and can automatically extend spoilers until the speed is below 250 knots)
- Option to pause FSX 10 NM before TOD or at next waypoint
- Saving of all made settings for the next flight (except CHECKLIST and co-pilot functionality)
- Ground services (togglable external objects, chocks, pylons, ground power unit)
- Door control (controls all doors and hatches)
- Please note the RAAS Professional functionality was removed from this pack prior to release for technical reasons. A discounted version of this pack is available in our A318/A319 RAAS Professional Twin Pack.
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or higher (single core)
- Memory: 2 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Additional Notes: Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos
Price History of FSX Steam Edition: Airbus A318/A319 Add-On
Sorry, we have not recorded any price for this game in Official Stores.
Enable Keyshops to see recorded prices.