Buy Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics PC
Compare prices with GG.deals to find the cheapest cd key for Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics PC. Head over to one of the trusted game stores from our price comparison and buy cd key at the best price. Use the indicated client to activate key and download and play your game.
Compare prices in Official Stores
DLCs(5) See All
29 Nov 2017
About Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics
*** Carcassonne fits that opening game niche that every game group needs. -Tyler Nichols, Board Game Quest
*** Carcassonne = Great game, great mechanics, great pieces, great fun! -The Board Game Family
*** Carcassonne's recent Android re-release and its fresh, new features are a joy to experience*** Pocket Gamer
A TILE PLACEMENT GAME OF CREATING LANDSCAPES, CLAIMING AREAS, AND GAINING POINTS
Carcassonne is a modern classic tile-placement game based on the award wining game in which the players draw and place a tile with a piece of southern French landscape on it. The tile might feature a city, a road, a cloister, grassland or some combination thereof, and it must be placed adjacent to tiles that have already been played, in such a way that cities are connected to cities, roads to roads, et cetera. The player can then decide to place one of his followers, so called Meeples, on one of the areas on it: on the city as a knight, on the road as a robber, on a cloister as a monk, or on the grass as a farmer. When that area is complete, that meeple scores points for its owner. Each new game is a new experience thanks to the ever-changing landscape.
ENJOY FUN AND TACTICAL GAMEPLAY
During a game of Carcassonne, players are faced with decisions like: "Is it really worth putting my last meeple there?" or "Should I use this tile to expand my city, or should I place it near my opponent instead, making it harder for him to complete his goal and score points?" Since players place only one tile and have the option to place one meeple on it, turns proceed quickly even if it is a game full of options and possibilities.
• 5 expansions to shake up your games with new tiles, meeples and rules
• 1 Free expansion: The Abbot
• Solo mode
• Pass & Play on the same device with your friends and family
• Detection of blocked locations once the tile is placed.
• Online multiplayer mode includes:
- Public games to play with players all around the world
- Private games to invite your friends
- Ranked games and leaderboards
- Chat & Lobby
• 3D modelisation (vs 2D for the previous versions and the physical game)
• Additional strategic layers compared to the physical version:
- field view which allows you to see the field possession of each player
- remaining tile list: allows you to see the tiles which are remaining in the draw pile
Languages available: English, French, German Italian, Spanish
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 class GPU with 1024MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated sound card
Age Ratings for this game are unavailable.
Price History of Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics
Sorry, we have not recorded any price for this game in Official Stores.
Enable Keyshops to see recorded prices.