Buy Hide and Secret: The Lost World PC
Compare prices with GG.deals to find the cheapest cd key for Hide and Secret: The Lost World PC. Head over to one of the trusted game stores from our price comparison and buy cd key at the best price. Use the indicated client to activate key and download and play your game.
About Hide and Secret: The Lost World
Features / General Tips:
- This is a Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game.
- There is no timer.
- The game autosaves automatically.
- There are unlimited Hints, just wait for the HINT Button the recharge.
- When there is an item to find, clicking on the HINT button will show it circled in white stars.
- When there are no items to find, clicking on the HINT button will display text instructions for solving your current Objectives.
- The Journal Icon in the lower left will glitter when it has new information for you.
- Once you get the Map, it will appear as an icon in the lower right. You can use the Map to travel between any two locations that you have already visited.
- You will need to revisit each location several times during the game. When you see sparkles, a Hidden Object Scene or mini-game is available. You can also click on characters to talk to them.
- Skip a mini-game by clicking the SKIP Button once it has recharged.
- One item in each Hidden Object scenes can be used elsewhere in the game. The game refers to these as Handy Items.
- You may be awarded a Handy Item for completing a mini-game.
- Some characters will give you a Handy Item after you complete a task for them.
- All of your Handy Items are stored in your backpack in the lower right. You can scroll through these by using the arrows on the left and right of backpack.
- You may not be able to use a Handy Item until a long time after you’ve collected it.
- Move your cursor slowly around and you will find from 1 to 4 yellow arrows which are exit points to other scenes. An exit arrow can point up, down, left, or right.
- Sometimes the Up Exit is off to one side or another, usually associated with a building or path there.
- Some exits are locked until you do other things in the game. So each time you revisit a scene, scan again to see if new exit arrows have opened.
- When you get stuck and can’t think of what to do next, check your Handy Items to see if there are any you can use. If not, search each location to see if any Hidden Object scenes have become available.
- Use the Down Exit to leave a Zoom Scene or mini-game.
- When you are doing a jigsaw puzzle mini-game, a piece will lock into place once it is in the right position.
- When you are doing a rows and columns mini-game, the pieces do not lock into place when they are in correct position.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 etc
- Processor: 1.4 Ghz+
- Graphics: 512 MB+
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 165 MB available space
Price History of Hide and Secret: The Lost World
Sorry, we have not recorded any price for this game in Official Stores.
Enable Keyshops to see recorded prices.