The Final Cut is the remastered special edition of Dreamfall Chapters — an award-winning adventure spanning multiple worlds and playable characters. The Final Cut edition combines all five episodes into one complete story, with reworked character designs, an expanded soundtrack, remastered audio and new dialogue, improved art, lighting and animations, and new special features.
Dreamfall Chapters is a stand-alone game in The Longest Journey saga; a narrative third-person 3D adventure set in the twin worlds of science and magic. Embark on a magical journey across Stark and Arcadia in a setting that mixes cyberpunk sci-fi with magical fantasy. Play as Zoë Castillo, a young woman seeking answers to her own identity; Kian Alvane, a disgraced Apostle and assassin seeking redemption; and Saga, a mysterious child trapped in a house between worlds. Experience an engaging story about choices and consequences, dreams and reality, magic and science, chaos and order, and the three people whose actions will shape the course of history — in all worlds.
- Experience a deep and emotional storyline that concludes the The Longest Journey saga — an award-winning narrative the New York Times called “compelling” and “terrific”
- Play the complete story in The Final Cut — remastered, reworked, recut, with redesigned character models, updated lighting and special effects, and enhanced audio, featuring an expanded soundtrack, remastered dialogue and revamped sound design
- Brand new special features, including playable deleted scenes, a concept art gallery and character profiles
- Shape the story and the course of your journey through your choices and actions, and live with the surprising and sometimes devastating consequences
- Explore beautiful, rich, detailed and original worlds that combine a stunning cyberpunk vision of the future with magical fantasy, along with a broken and decaying dreamscape
Red Thread Games
21 Jul 2017