Life is Strange: Before The Storm
PURCHASE LIFE IS STRANGE 2 NOW
Life is Strange: Before the Storm out now for macOS and Linux.
Reviews & Accolades
“Life is Strange Before the Storm is Brilliant“ - Eurogamer
“near-flawless end to the impactful, heartfelt prequel” 5/5 - Windows Central
“It has real promise” - Rock Paper Shotgun
"a worthwhile prequel that expands on its universe" 4/5 Trusted Reviews
"Outstanding character performances" - GameRevolution
"a truly memorable experience." 4/5 - Express
"Funny, touching, and irresistibly earnest" 8/10 - Metro
Bonus Episode 'Farewell' out now
Experience Max and Chloe’s childhood friendship in Farewell the bonus episode to Life is Strange Before the Storm. Ashly Burch and Hannah Telle reprise their roles in an emotional and nostalgic trip down memory lane.
'Farewell' Bonus Episode is available as part of the Deluxe Edition of Life is Strange: Before the Storm
Complete Season Out Now!
Digital Deluxe Edition
Deluxe Edition contains:
- The main game (Episodes 1-3)
- Bonus Episode: ‘Farewell’ - play one last time as a young Max Caulfield in a special bonus episode...
- Exclusive New Mixtape Mode – Design your own playlist from the Life is Strange licensed soundtrack and listen to it alongside a cinematic scene from the game.
- Exclusive outfit pack - Change up Chloe's look with three new complete outfits. Includes Punk Doe, Hawt Dawg Man & Illuminati outfits.
The bonus episode ‘Farewell’ will release after Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 3
About the Game
Life is Strange: Before the Storm is a new three part; standalone adventure set three years before the first game in the BAFTA award-winning franchise.
You play as sixteen-year old Chloe Price who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success.
When Rachel learns a secret about her family that threatens to destroy her world, it is her newfound friendship with Chloe that gives her the strength to carry on.
No longer alone the girls must confront each other's demons and together, find a way to overcome them.
- Choice and consequence driven narrative adventure
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make
- ‘Backtalk’ - A risk/reward conversation mode that allows Chloe to use her barbed tongue to provoke or get her way
- Make your mark on the world with witty tags and drawings
- Choose Chloe’s outfit and see how people react to your look
- Distinct Licensed indie soundtrack & original score by Daughter
Deck Nine, Feral Interactive (Linux), Feral Interactive (Mac)
31 Aug 2017