FINAL FANTASY VIII
- Magic BoosterWhen Magic Booster is used, the player’s inventory of the following spells is increased by 100:Cure, Cura, Curaga, Fire, Fira, Blizzard, Blizzara, Thunder, Thundara, Sleep, Blind, Silence, Berserk, Bio, Esuna, Aero, Confuse, Break, ZombieThis feature can be used from the launcher.
- Chocobo WorldThis version of FFVIII includes the full game “Chocobo World” that was released as a separate application for previous versions. It is possible to play “Chocobo World” directly from the launcher after booting up FFVIII and by fulfilling certain specific conditions in the main game you will also be able to synchronise data between the two games.
New Game Boosters:
- High Speed ModeAll scenes (including cutscenes, movies and battles, etc.) can be fast-forwarded. (Fast-forward speeds vary by cutscene, but average about five times normal speed.)* CAUTION, certain computers may not be able to process the game with High Speed Mode. If the game crashes while in High Speed Mode, please restart the game and refrain from using High Speed Mode.
- Battle AssistanceGrants the following advantages in battle:-ATB gauge always full-HP always full-Limit Break always available*Characters die instantly when suffering damage that exceeds their HP.
- 9999Normal attacks, certain Limit Breaks, and certain G.F. attacks deal 9,999 damage.
- AP MAXSets level and AP of all acquired G.F. to max when used on the world map. *May not function properly when used during event cutscenes.*These commands can only be executed via keyboard.
- Magic and Gil MAXSets inventory of each acquired magic spell to 100 and sets gil to maximum limit*Cannot be used on menu screens, during cutscenes, in combat or at shop. Usable when moving between areas while playing Laguna's Dream.*These commands can only be executed via keyboard.
05 Dec 2013