Buy Dominion - Adventures PC
This DLC requires base game Dominion.
Compare prices with GG.deals to find the cheapest cd key for Dominion - Adventures PC. Head over to one of the trusted game stores from our price comparison and buy cd key at the best price. Use the indicated client to activate key and download and play your game.
Compare prices in official stores
Compare prices in KeyshopsRisk info
04 Oct 2021
Temple Gates Games
About Dominion - Adventures
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. You’re not sure which, but at least you’ve narrowed it down. You are rich with life experiences, but have had trouble trading them for goods and services. It’s time to seek your fortune, or anyone’s really, whoever’s is closest. To the west there’s a land of milk and honey, full of giant bees and monstrous cows. To the east, a land of eggs and licorice. To the north, treacherous swamps; to the south, loyal jungles. But all of them have been thoroughly pillaged.
You’ve heard legends though of a fifth direction, as yet unspoiled, with its treasures conveniently gathered into troves. You have your sword and your trail mix, handed down from your father, and his father before him. You’ve recruited some recruits and hired some hirelings; you’ve shined your armor and distressed a damsel. You put up a sign saying “Gone Adventuring.” Then you put up another sign, saying “Beware of Dog,” in case people get any ideas. You’re ready. You saddle up your trusty steed, and head florst.
MechanicsThis set adds the most unique cards due to the inclusion of Travellers and Events. This expansion does have some complexity and may be daunting for newer players. Some of this complexity comes from Reserves, Travellers, tokens and Events. Events have been the most popular element to this set.
Designed as a spiritual sequel to Seaside, Adventures revisits the Duration mechanic. It goes a step further with permanent Durations such as Hireling. It gives players another way to delay effects with the addition of Reserve cards.
Adventures doesn't shy away from unusual type combos, such as Treasure-Attack, or Duration-Attack. It also includes non-Supply cards with baked in costs, which can be helpful especially with upgrading strategies. It includes a Treasure with +Action, a card that can be played outside your turn, and a card that changes money into another resource.
While Seaside introduced fairly vanilla Durations, Adventures forges new ground. Bridge Troll and Haunted Woods are tactically offensive. Adventures doubles the number of Duration cards in the collections of players who already enjoyed their Seaside Durations.
Reserve is a new type of card that can be set aside when played, and summoned when strategically prudent at a future time. Amassing a collection of Reserve cards during a game vastly opens the possibility space of every turn. Reserve cards can be left on the Tavern mat indefinitely after their usefulness dwindles, preventing deck bloat.
Events are purchased like cards during the Buy phase, but they act as immediate one shots; events do not go into your deck. Up to two event cards may be present in a game, and each event card can dramatically color the feeling of the game. Events are viewed as a major innovation of this set. Events like Alms and Borrow offer new opportunities on the opening turn. Lost Arts and Pathfinding add tokens to Kingdom piles which can change the balance of those cards.
Adventures facilitates Big Money strategies.
- Treasure Hunter & Hero gain Treasures
- Amulet gains Silver
- Gear - Sets aside Treasure for later
- Magpie - Fetches Treasures
- Treasure Trove - Gains Gold
- Raid - Gains Silver, combos with Silver
Adventures facilitates engine building
- Coin of the Realm - Provides +Action when needed
- Champion - Makes all cards non-terminal
- Fugitive, Disciple & Teacher - Peasants that build upward
- Ratcatcher, Raze, & Amulet - Early trashers
- Port - Buy one get one Village
- Transmogrify - Trash and gain
- Artificer - Gain engine parts topdeck
- Bridge Troll - +Buy, Discounts
- Giant, Ranger, & Pilgrimage - Combo to manipulate Journey token
- Haunted Woods - Great attacking card draw
- Lost City - Like a Laboratory & Village
- Royal Carriage - Versatile Thoneroom variant
- Wine Merchant - Offers good money in rich decks
- Hireling - Permanently increased handsize
- Alms - Gainer that works well without Treasure
- Traveling Fair - Topdecker
- Bonfire - Use then trash Coppers
- Expedition - Can create a drawing engine
- Ferry - Set it and forget it pile discount
- Mission - Works well with VP token amassing decks
- Seaway, Lost Arts, Training & Pathfinding - favor decks build around a specific card pile
- 9 new Duration cards, including one non-Supply card: Champion, Amulet, Caravan Guard, Dungeon, Gear, Bridge Troll, Haunted Woods, Swamp Hag, Hireling
- 9 Reserve cards, including one non-Supply card: Coin of the Realm, Teacher, Ratcatcher, Guide, Duplicate, Transmogrify, Distant Lands, Royal Carriage, Wine Merchant
- 5 Token cards, including one non-Supply card: Teacher, Ranger, Bridge Troll, Giant, Relic
- 3 cards with otherwise delayed or long-term effects: Page, Peasant, Miser
- 8 off-theme cards: Raze, Magpie, Messenger, Port, Artificer, Lost City, Storyteller, Treasure Trove
Adventures includes 20 unique Events.
Digital Optimizations and Custom Settings
- Coin of the Realm - You can opt to have the game smartly prompt you to call Coin of the Realm
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Price History of Dominion - Adventures
Sorry, we have not recorded any price for this game in Official Stores.
Enable Keyshops to see recorded prices.