Buy Dominion - Prosperity PC
This DLC requires base game Dominion.
Compare prices with GG.deals to find the cheapest cd key for Dominion - Prosperity PC. Head over to one of the trusted game stores from our price comparison and buy cd key at the best price. Use the indicated client to activate key and download and play your game.
Compare prices in official stores
Compare prices in KeyshopsRisk info
04 Oct 2021
Temple Gates Games
About Dominion - Prosperity
Ah, money. There’s nothing like the sound of coins clinking in your hands. You vastly prefer it to the sound of coins clinking in someone else’s hands, or the sound of coins just sitting there in a pile that no-one can quite reach without getting up. Getting up, that’s all behind you now. Life has been good to you. Just ten years ago, you were tilling your own fields in a simple straw hat. Today, your kingdom stretches from sea to sea, and your straw hat is the largest the world has ever known. You also have the world’s smallest dog, and a life-size statue of yourself made out of baklava. Sure, money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy envy, anger, and also this kind of blank feeling. You still have problems – troublesome neighbors that must be conquered. But this time, you’ll conquer them in style.
Prosperity has been a best-seller expansion, since its themes tend to encourage elaborate engine building and spendy buy phases, which give a sense of achievement. Many of the cards contribute wealth, and Kingdoms that draw heavily from this set lend to uncommonly high VP accumulations. Part of this comes from cards which continuously award VP every play. This expansion has pushed Dominion strategy toward engine building more than others.
- City - A card that upgrades automatically
- Goons - Lends to scores over 100 pts
- Grand Market - An expensive but powerful cantrip
- King's Court - A way to triple your Action
- Mountebank - A double damage junker attack
Bishop, Monument, and Goons are three cards which directly grant VP tokens. This frees up the player from having to gain useless VP cards to their deck. Because they each provide coins, they also reduce the need for treasures, opening the possibility of a very lean, efficient deck. These three cards are player favorites as they can lead to games which favor accumulating tokens rather than advancing toward the end game. Even though only a few cards in this set offer VP tokens, they are thought of as a key component in Prosperity because of their power.
Prosperity introduced Treasures that have effects beyond granting money. It was the first expansion to include a Treasure costing $7, and in keeping with the wealth theme, doesn't include any $2 cost Treasures. On average, cards in Prosperity heavy Kingdoms cost more than those from other sets. Even though this expansion includes the most Treasures, these cards tend to lean toward engine building and combos over big money.
- Loan - A trasher that jumpstarts your deck
- Quarry - Enables early high-cost action acquisition
- Talisman - Speeds cheap engines along
- Contraband - Limited purchasing offset by extra buy
- Royal Seal - Topdecks recent buys for fast use
- Bank - Combos with large hand sizes for mega money
- Venture - A versatile engine card that fetches extra treasure
- Hoard - Passively amasses a trove of gold
Colonies and Platinum
Two new basic cards, Colonies and Platinum serve as even more expensive and powerful versions of Provinces and Gold, respectively.
- Longer Games - Colonies are expensive, so they tend to extend the game duration as players work their way up to paying for them..
- Engine Building - Since these games are longer, players have plenty of time to build out elaborate engines.
- 8 Special Treasure: Loan, Quarry, Talisman, Contraband, Royal Seal, Venture, Hoard, Bank (Platinum)
- 7 Treasure interaction: Counting House, Mint, Mountebank, Venture, Grand Market, Hoard, Bank
- 5 Non-attack player interaction: Trade Route, Bishop, City, Contraband, Vault
- 3 VP tokens: Bishop, Monument, Goons
- 8 Expensive: Goons, Grand Market, Hoard, Bank, Expand, Forge, King's Court, Peddler (Platinum, Colony)
Digital Optimizations and Custom Settings
- Mountebank - You can opt to automatically discard a Curse
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Price History of Dominion - Prosperity
Sorry, we have not recorded any price for this game in Official Stores.
Enable Keyshops to see recorded prices.